Our client is Japanese which is an Automotive and Electronics Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Manage inventory and material management strategies for all finished goods and raw materials by regular review and optimization of inventory levels.
- Create strategic plans are drawn up with suppliers to support the manufacturing flow management process.
- Establish the manufacturing process produces and supplies products to the distribution channels based on past forecasts.
- Activities related to obtaining products and materials from outside suppliers involve resource planning, supply sourcing, negotiation, order placement, inbound transportation, storage, handling and quality assurance, many of which include the responsibility to coordinate with suppliers on matters of scheduling, supply continuity, hedging, and research into new sources or programs
- Finding outsourcing for procurement of materials and components and also outsourcing of services that traditionally have been provided in-house.
- To design and implement a best in class logistics solution.
- Thai male or female, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or up in Logistics Management, Chemist, Science or other related fields.
- 5 years experiences in Logistics of petrochemical or chemical plant is preferred.
- Have knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Have knowledge of storage and transportation regulations of chemicals, dangerous goods and Hazardous Substances.
- Understanding various of hazards and risks to chemical and dangerous good for transportation and storage.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)