- Draft, prepare, and review contracts, tenders, agreements, and other legal documents both in Thai and English to meet legal and compliance requirement
- Provide legal suggestion, opinion, and advice to departments to ensure that all operational processes are complied with laws and compliance policies
- To supervise and train junior lawyers in the team, and monitor update in the law and regulations
- Male / female, 24 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Over 2-years’ experience in Legal or Law firm.
- Good command of English (Toeic 650+).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)