Our client, a Japanese Trading company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Manager, Legal & Compliance.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, age between 38-45 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Laws
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in legal field from Finance or Banking industry
- 3-5 years’ experience as Legal management position
- Good communication skills
- Good command both writing and reading in English
- Strong analytical problem solving and time management skill.
- Lawyer license in Thailand
- Handle and manage overall legal & compliance matters in Thailand.
- Managing structural change within a team and keeping up with flow business
- Devising and implementing strategies and solutions to optimize team workflow
- Coaching team members to operate within a controlled environment
- Overlooking distribution and allocation of cases amongst the team
- Supervising junior lawyers’ and admin’s workflow
- Conducting one to one reviews with lawyers and admin team
- Understanding commercial issues within legal documents and agreements
- Negotiating service level agreements and commercial agreements with counterparties and lawyers
- Building competitive pricing schemes for legal services
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)