Our client common Purpose on a daily basis: “to make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to all”.
- Assist with matters handled by Legal & Compliance Department relating to matters of concerned department
- Create first drafts, review and/or revise of forms and documents for senior (Thai and English).
- Prepare standard letters and reports.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining Legal & Compliance Department files; gather, organize, summarize, index, and maintain documents from various sources, maintain a library of documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents, and add or revise material as needed
- Research laws, articles, update news and past judicial decisions
- Bachelors or higher degree in Law and related fields.
- Excellence command of English (written, spoken and reading)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in draft and review international contracts and agreements would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent in interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with good attitude, motivated, and active.
- Able to work independent and team.
Location: Bangna-Trat (opposite of Mega-Bangna)
Working hours: Mon - Fri. 9.00 am. - 6.00 pm.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)