Our client is the global leading manufacturer of electric industry. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Responsible of overall legal, compliance and information system management matter.
- Draft, Review and negotiate in various kind of business contracts.
- Perform all legal documents and coordinate with others related departments.
- Oversee in Agreement, Business Contract and other reports.
- Being a part to be advisor on legal issue to the Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Male/Female, age 35 – 42 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 – 12 years’ experience in legal advisor or compliance management, preferably from Manufacturer or Law Firm will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Thai’s law including other laws related in business and commercial.
- Skilled in negotiation, consultation, interpersonal and presentation.
- Good in English communication both written and spoken.
- Lawyer’s license is required.
Location: Amata Nakorn, Chonburi
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)