Our client is a global leader in Multi-Technology Automatic Data Capture and industrial Automation markets. Producer of Bar code Readers, Mobile Computers, Sensors, Vision Systems and Laser marking systems. Provide for a full range of applications in the Retail, Transportation & Logistics, and Manufacturing and Healthcare industries. They are looking for Key Account Manager (for Retail Industry)
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Develop sales in a specific territory by serving existing customer, promoting products and concluding orders.
- Map potential prospects customers in territory by listing customer needs and current suppliers.
- Meet his / her portfolio revenue, volume and price targets.
- Manage client portfolios by balancing mix and product availability.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Develop client’s knowledge and understand client decision making process and role of stakeholders (buyer, technical buyer, influencer, and sponsor).
- Gather information on client midterm marketing plan/ strategy (new product launches) in order to anticipate client future needs / expectations.
- Propose internally, for validation, new products/services for customers.
- Work closely with customer and potential customers to understand their needs and marketplace direction.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- Prepare / present sales proposal and contracts reflecting pricing guidelines.
- Ensure contracts negotiation and escalate appropriately if the goal cannot be reached within the approved limits.
- Ensure contracts execution and follow up by monitoring the deliveries of the contracted volume.
- EXECUTION REPORTING
- Keep customers updated on contract progress and make sure targets are met.
- Collect forecast from the customers and input in the system.
- Compare forecast execution vs. contracted/expected revenue/volume development.
- Monitor the financial situation of customers towards risk of insolvency and escalate potential issues to the appropriate level in due time.
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE:
Gather and maintain an appropriate knowledge of Datalogic products/services offering. Particularly:
- Sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Special products capability.
- Knowledge of company strategic priorities Market / Customer base.
- Monitor market/customer base evolution with reference to Market conditions, expectations/needs and trends.
- Observe competitors activity.
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Monitor the quality of the customer relationship by assuring overall satisfaction.
- Identify client needs from the point of view of different stakeholders (purchasing, manufacturing, marketing, management, end users / consumers).
- Anticipate potential obstacle and rejection.
- MANAGEMENT OF PEOPLE/MANAGEMENT OF COMPLEXITY:
- Plan daily activities in relation to customer visits and qualitative objectives to meet revenue target, maximize customer satisfaction and report timely to the superior level.
- Negotiate with customers within the limits of the guidelines received.
- Bachelor in Business/Engineering or equivalent field
- At least 5 years in Retail / Healthcare sector on related products and applications prior contacts with Retail / Healthcare end user is a requirement
Understand ID products and able to make demos
Understand Retail / Healthcare applications
- Have experience for maintain a key relationship with our distribution partners and sales team
- Good knowledge/relationship of key players, partners and end users in the industry
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Strong team player who strives for continuous improvements
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Have experience in Salesforce, forecast tool (CRM)
- Fluent English spoken and written
- This position requires travel to the assigned geographical area approximately 30% of the time.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)