Our client is the global leaders in rice production and second worldwide in the fresh and dry pasta, food processing sector based in Spanish.
- Managing and organizing export shipment of finished products to customers from various origins such as Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia.
- Communicating with customer for new demand request and do a new customer development projects based on request.
- Doing Export Monthly Report and forecast report of each customer, doing documentation such as Invoice, Packing List, export documents to over sea customer following Thailand law.
- Coordinate, negotiate, and well plan with all internal and external parties such as warehouse team, production team, carrier, freight forwarder, customs teams, etc.
- Be responsible to ensure successful export operations with proactively troubleshooting to meet the company goals.
- Monitoring to maintain export process smoothly flowing and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Developing new packaging with customer and coordinate with Purchasing team.
- Seeking for opportunities to save cost or increase revenue to the company.
- Ability to work at team. Participation and sharing knowledge within team to standardize and improve working processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business administration, Logistics background or in any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in import/export businesses to foreign countries, national logistics, customs and international trade in a supervisor or up level.
- Knowledge and experience in Agriculture Industry and international company is preferable.
- Good command of English and negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork spirit to support any critical need.
- Capable of handling multiple high-pressure tasks.
- Proficiency in using MS office application is a must.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills in normal and emergency case, detailed and well-organized.
Working hours: 09.00-18.00 Mon-Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)