Our client are provides a wide range of general insurance policies under the quality and international management system with the goal of fulfilling customers' satisfaction. For more than half a century, the company has adhered to the customer-oriented strategy, providing its clients with fair services and integrity.
- Study new technology to determine the effectiveness of off-the-shelf products in building a new system
- Design and develop system infrastructure considering user requirements and cost-benefit scale
- Modify new or already existing system structure to improve efficiency as well as meet business needs
- Maintain architectural products and systems to ensure they remain efficient.
- Bachelor's Degree in Network Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, IT or any related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT system infrastructure.
- Need to be intimately familiar with technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle and VMware. He or She will also need to have experience with storage area networks, WAN acceleration, virtualization, firewalls, switches, VOIP, routers and more.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships with people at all levels
- Good command of English both speaking and written
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)