Company Profile: Our client, a Japanese trading company is now looking for an experienced/ non experienced candidate to join as a Junior Purchasing Executive. (Temporary Staff)
- Taking care of Import – Export documents
- Issue Performa Invoice, Invoice and Packing list, Invoice, Delivery Noted
- Send all original document to the customer
- Dealing with the procedure of delivery, shipping, PO and related
- Monitor delivery date of each customer
- Coordinate with Carrier, Freight Forwarder, Shipping company for customer clearance processing and transportation to the customer site
- Following vessel’s schedule from supplier and following Invoice, Packing list, Form, Bill of Landing with shipper
- Other Assignment tasks
- Thai nationality, age not over 25 years old, Female ONLY!
- Fresh Graduate are also welcome!
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field
- Experience in import/export or Trading Business would be advantage
- Ability to work independently and also as a team
- A person can do "Self-Contained" and always be open to discuss about a solution with colleague
- Can start working immediately is a plus
Location: BTS Line
Working hour: Mon-Fri / 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)