Our client, a well-known Japanese as a specialized solution Development, design, manufacture and sale of electronics products as well as related products and services, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Business Developer
- Test and evaluate our fleet management systems and propose new features to improve.
- Watch moves of and contact to Department of Land Transportation, National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission and other related government bodies in Thailand and other ASEAN countries.
- Research market trend of fleet management systems in Thailand and other ASEAN countries.
- Research market trend of GPS tracking business and create new function
- Contact to customer to manage product import/export
- Involves scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the customer
- Support the management to draft and support on Business Development planning for the key clients and targets and support the subsequent delivery of initiatives as required
- Excellent command of Japanese and English
- Japanese (JLPT N3 or above)
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as fleet manager, in Thailand.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Thai (Can communicate in Japanese language is advantage)
- Have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge or potential skill in programming with Microsoft Office.
- Good service mind, communication, positive thinking, self-motivated, team player and flexible.
- Female / Male, age 30-38 year old
Location: MRT Line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)