Our client was established in Japan more than 130 years and they're the first food company which provided Lunch box and specialty food in Japan.
- Assist Japanese Managing Director to handle with other Thai employees, translate and prepare documents which is required and store management .
- Training junior staffs. (Customer service, Cooking, Manner, ETC.)
- Report to HQ in Japanese
- Cooperate with Manager in Taiwan in Japanese.
- Any Age, Any gender
- Bachelor degree or any education with work experience in convenience store or restaurant can consider.
- Person who has work experience at convenience store or restaurant is preferable
- Can go for training in Japan around 6 months.
- Know how to manage and control individuals work efficiently.
'Training in japan from February 2018 until June 2018, start working as a General Manager in Thailand from June 2018 onward.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)