Our client is the company is to develop and technical support of automotive part for automobile company and have group company in many countries.
- Thai Nationality, Open gender, Age 30-40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, or chemical engineering (Any other engineering is also acceptable)
- 5 years’ experience in product design or product development in automobile parts or chemical product such as PCB, Plastic, Resin, Electronic circuit, battery.
- Experience with any of following tools: 2D- MICRO CADAM, 3D-CATIATM
- Good command of using Microsoft office
- Good command in Japanese and English both speaking and writing (Japanese N2 above)
- Able to travel overseas for training (Short or long period)
- Able to work on holidays if company request
- Calculate capacity, Structure, drawing to deploy technical skills of company
- In charge and being technical support to group companies in domestic and overseas- Apply implement plan and monitor production from material to product to meet design, take countermeasure and advice to factory if needed.
- Research of own and other company’s product and develop for next product.
- Check and analyze degradation factors to improve manufacturing methods and prevent a reoccur when having problem on quality.
- Read existing drawing and create or revise drawing based on automotive parts design.
- Create research report and report the result
- Handle other tasks as assigned
- 07.30 A.M.- 16.30 P.M.
- 2 holidays in week (Sat- Sun)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)