Our Client is an enterprise in Thailand, with the main office in Bangkok, Special Governed District of. It operates in the Household Appliances and Electrical and Electronic Goods Merchant Wholesalers industry. The company was established on 2007.
- Coordinate with client and support new project
- Develop new customers base in Thailand region.
- Manage and grow existing customers to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Provide effective support to customers to gain market share.
- Uncover new design-in opportunities and facilitate quality assurance matters.
- Liaise closely with HQ in Japan for business support.
Qualification & Requirement:
- Graduated from Diploma, Degree or above
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Has driving license and own transportation.
- Must be able to speak English and Japanese, at least business level.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)