Our customer, is well-known MNC Manufacturer which seeking for Japanese Speaking Quality Manager who responsible to provide product and business quality leadership for one or more businesses within division.
- Providing business quality leadership including representing quality on one or more business teams
- Ensuring clear, timely and action oriented communications with key stakeholders
- Driving a customer first mindset though active engagement and relationship building
- Driving the quality objectives including complaint reduction and customer scorecard results
- Supervising quality engineers
- Managing key account customers from a quality standpoint
- Collaborating with the broader 3M (other divisions and globally)
- Working collaboratively with the laboratory, manufacturing and business functions
- Making courageous decision
- Assuring compliance to applicable customer and regulatory requirements
- Driving statistical and/or six sigma improvement methodologies
- Male/Female, age 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in a science, mathematics or an engineering discipline from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as quality and six sigma experience. Previous Supervisory or Six Sigma Black Belt Experience.
- Business command of Japanese and English language. (Have JLPT or TOEIC is prefer)
- Annual increment
- Provident Fund
- Medical Claim
- Yearly activity (Medical Checkup, Party, Company Trip)
Working location: BTS-MRT
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 AM. - 17:00 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)