- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Open gender, not over 35 yrs.
- Japanese skill, Business communication (JLPT N1) and TOEIC 650 score up.
- Experience as Project Coordinator, Interpreter, Engineering over 2 years.
- Proactive and good coordinate skill
- Interpersonal skill.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to work or familiar with factory field.