- To monitoring KPI and take action in case out of target and keep continuous to improvement
- Implement effective supply management to ensure raw material and finished products are meeting the specified requirements.
- Established localization action plan to be synchronized with parts localize target ratio for Electronics, Mechanical parts and all target parts list.
- Co-ordinate with production and suppliers in order to solve material quality problem.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly report to the company’s management as requested
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly report to the company’s management as requested.
- Provide training and coaching for subordinates at all levels for their self-development as appropriate and as necessary for Company’ s business growth and efficiency.
- Manage subordinates of all level to maintain good and efficient work environment, where company’s rules and policies are followed and applied fairly. Conducting standardized supplier evaluation; constantly monitoring the quality of interactions with supplier
- Male/Female, Age 35 - 55 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field. Engineering is prefer.
- Have years’ experience in maintenance machine.
- Able to attend training in Japan for long period
- Good command in Japanese (N2) and able communication in English language
- Annual Increment
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Yearly activities such Medical Checkup, New Year Party, Etc.
- Company Bus from Central Rama 2 & Samutsakorn
Working Hours: Monday -Friday, 08:00 AM. - 17:10 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)