Our client is new set up company in Electronic and components trading industry. They are now seeking Manager to operate and set up office in Thailand.
- Female 35 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Over 10 years working experiences in Personal, General Affair and Accounting at Japanese Company.
- Experiences in New set up company.
- Able to manage staffs.
- CPD license holder is preferred.
- Able to use Multibook, Quick-books or Express is advantage.
- Good command in English language
- Able to use Japanese as practical level
- Any jobs relating to accounting including monthly and yearly financial statement, tax, VAT, fixed asset, balance sheet, Profit and Loss, CF management, coordinate with auditor, payroll. Monitor customer incoming fund and confirm outstanding payment due with sales staffs.
- Input accounting data to systems for journal and ledger
- Manage and Support of Thai staffs
- General affair tasks including office administrative work, interpreter and translator from English to Thai, Thai to English if requested
- Responsive to any issue and report to Japanese during Japanese is out of office.
- Support to prepare anything for new set-up company
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)