Our client is one of a few experienced and established sweets manufactures specialized in traditional Japanese style dessert and western style confectionery and has a mission to be a major driving force responsible for a new wave of Japanese dessert culture in Thailand and all over the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3-5 years’ experience as interpreter
- Experience as interpreter in manufacture in any industry would be a big plus
- Good command in Japanese (at least N2)
- Be a translator for all department (Both office and production line)
- Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staffs
- Translate for the documents in the meeting announcement form for company and summary meeting.
- Translate the document in meeting both internal and external.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by the top management.
- Health Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Paid Vacation 8 days
- Meal allowance
Working Day/Time: 9.00-17.00, Mon-Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)