Our Japanese customer, which is famous in power electronics technology, is seeking for GM in Engineering (Japanese Speaking).
- Control plant construction
- Coordination with customers regarding factory equipment in SOUTH EAST ASIA by visitation
- Design of electrical equipment in the factory, determination of specifications, inquiries to vendors, coordination, general supervision of construction and construction
- Information coordination with each department in the company regarding the electrical equipment of the plant.
- Handle overall Engineering activities for plant construction and develop
- Male or Female, Thai nationality, 37 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering ore related field
- Has experience in construction control for plant
- Has electric knowledge or has experience in Electrical Engineer
- Good ability in English (if have TOEIC score more than 650 would be prefer)
- Have a good command of Japanese language (NO JLPT can considered)
- Able to travel abroad.
- Transportation allowance
- Provident fund
- Health insurance
- Travelling allowance
- Attractive Bonus
Working location: Pathumthani
Working hours: Mon-Fri and Sat calendar
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)