Our client, a Japanese company which is a medical care manufacturer, specializing in wheelchairs, sickbeds, stretchers and etc., is seeking Japanese Speaking GA/HR.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30 (No Sat)
- To handle over all admin job, need to support Japanese.
- To coordinate with outsourcing company to prepare for VISA/WP.
- To responsible for payroll.
- To support import-export job.
- To handle FDA registration.
- Female, ages above 30 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degreeor higher in any related field.
- Having experience in General Affairs (general accounting, VISA, Work Permit)
- Having a good personality.
- Having knowledge of FDA is preferred.
- Practical or good command of Japanese (N3 or higher) and business level of English skill.
Allowance and Benefits:
- Bonus 2 times
- Transportation fee
- Health Insurance(AIA)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)