- Coordinate and interpret for Japanese who are sick to Hospital. Analyze test results, prepare test report, and provide suggestion for design improvement.
- Go to Hospital with customer for supporting.
- Making arrangement and reservation for treatment at local hospitals
- Support on reimbursement of medical expenses
- Guarantee to pay the medical costs(deposit) for emergency hospitalization and operation
- Support on obtaining a signed surgical consent form for an operation needed to work at emergency even if not working date.
- Any ages.
- Bachelor's degree in Any field. Fresh graduate is available
- Knowledge about medical
- Good command of Japanese, JLPT N2 or above and can communicate English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)