Our customer, a Japanese company that is well known in Industrial Machine Industry, is seeking for Administration General Manager who will manage and implement company policy and process to response with Management vision and Company Core Value.
- Control overall in Finance & Administration Dept. (Finance, Accounting, Tax, HR, GA, Legal, ICT and HSE)
- Draws up and executes that annual and mid-term operations plan of the Finance & Administration Dept.
- Coordinates with each dept. within company and affiliated companies in Japan, Singapore and Thailand.
- Implement operation, budgeting, and personnel-related problems in order to significantly improve operations, system and product and thereby support management to achieve their goals.
- All responsible will be transfer from current General Manager within 1 year.
- Thai Nationality only, Male, ages over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field. Financial is advantage.
- Experience in Administration field with management level at least 5 years, also has experience to manage Financial and Accounting dept.
- Excellent command of Japanese (N2 or higher) and English. (TOEIC 750 up)
- Have leadership, logical thinking, Problem solving skill, PDCA knowledge.
- High Bonus
- Annual increment
- Group insurance
- Provident fund
- Yearly Activities
Working location: BTS & MRT
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)