Our client is a stable company which established in Thailand many years provided good allowance and good bonus.
- Interpreted and Translate documents/ meeting inside & outside the office from Thai<=> Japanese.
- Coordinate between Thai staff and Japanese Mgr.
- Responsible for process of issuing Visa and work permit for Japanese.
- Scheduling company car, calendar and updating as needed.
- Host of in-house events Thai<=> Japanese.
- Book air ticket, Hotel, Car or others.
- Any other related duties requested by the supervisors and manager.
- Female, Thai Nationality only
- Age 22-29 years old (New graduate also welcome)
- Bachelor's Degree in Humanities Japanese major or related fields
- Japanese proficiency Level N1- N2 or above.
- Have experience living in Japan.
- Experience as administrative will be advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Good command in English
- service-minded and positive attitude
- Able to do multi task assigned duties.
- Computer literacy is required. (Microsoft Office)
- Lunch Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
- Company Party
- Bowling Competition
- Bonus (Depends on company profit)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)