Our client is leading in chemicals which is plant in several location both Europe and Asia. They are looking for someone who is potential to fulfill their requirements as following;
- Interpreter between Japanese and Thai at production plant.
- Supporting production if necessary (limited to simple task).
- Supporting GA job if necessary.
- Male preferred, age 20 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Thai-Japanese interpreter in chemical industry preferred at production plant.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Able to work at Rayong plant.
- JLPT N2 above, Thai (native).
- Working Day: Monday – Friday
- Bonus: 3 months as average
- Housing allowance
- Meal allowance
- Other allowance
Location: Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard IE, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)