· Male/Female (Female is preferable), age not over 35 years.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Japanese or English
· 3-year experience in interpreter and translator (TH-JP-EN)
· Fluency in Japanese: JLPT N1 or N2
· Fluency in English: TOEIC 700 up
· Good computer proficiency
· Excellent verbal and written skill in TH/JP/EN
· Good Personalities (Polite, Mature, Smart thinking)
· Willing to work hard and understanding Japanese work culture (have to work overtime)
Role and responsibilities:
· Support Japanese management
· Interpretation and translation(TH-JP-EN) vice versa
· Coordinate with concerned department to support Japanese management’s task.
· Other tasks assigned by Japanese management.