Our client is a leading of PVC and semiconductor silicone products more than 50 years that supplies in a wide range industry to leading companies in consumer electronics, electric components, semiconductor, medical and automotive. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Interpreter between Japanese and Thai at Production Plant and Office.
- Supporting to Japanese management in meeting.
- Other tasks as assigned by Managing Director.
- Female, age 25 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Thai Japanese interpreter in manufacturing.
- Good personality, Service minded and willing to learn new things.
- Good command of English and computer literacy is required.
- Advanced conversation level of JLPT N2 or above.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:30 – 17:30)
- Travel allowance: 2,000 Baht
- Bonus: 4 months
- Medical reimbursement
- For candidates that lived in Bangkok, will accompany MD by company car
Location: Amata Nakorn (Phase 7), Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)