Our client is one of leaders in digital marketing, internet business in Asia. Currently, looking for high calibre candidate to enhance skills and pursue your chosen career.
- Prepare annual audit plan based on the risk assessment results to submit to management in Thailand and regional office in Singapore
- Initiate, implement, develop and maintain an effective audit program by defining scope of work, inspection guideline, applying results
- Identify factors causing deficient conditions and recommend causes of action to improve the internal control
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls in place to moderate identified risks for each business unit
- Provide guidance recommendations and summary of findings of audit reports and relevant documents
- Review and identify the adequacy and efficiency of the organization’s internal control risks
- Follow up the recommendation and the management correction action to be made within target date and monitoring the improvement
- Prepare yearly budget to control actual expense versus the budget
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Internal Audit role (background in both Audit firm and in-house audit would be advantage)
- Good analytical skill, good communication skill, outgoing, positive attitude, hands-on personality, flexible, multi-tasking, detail oriented, business mindset, able to work independently and as a team.
- Good command of written and spoken in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)