Our client is world’s leading technology in biotechnology industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
- Responsible for implementation of appropriate activities to optimize manufacturing processes parameters to ensure productivity and quality are met
- Supervise and contribution with team, develop and improve services with high efficiency and effectiveness to reduce deviation from instrumental errors
- Support non-conformance issues with manufacturing processes and recommend and consult with customer and internal team members as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing plant.
- Experience and knowledgeable in project management or equivalent, in both theoretical and practical aspects.
- Good knowledge and practical skills with electrical engineering, maintenance management and quality management system.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Allowance: provided bonus 3 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday (8.00 -16.30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)