Responsibilities/ Essential Functions Key functions
– keywords: Sampling, new products, optimize parameters, cycle time management, coaching mold setters, mold improvements, process improvement, quality improvements, efficiency projects …
• Monitor best (process) parameters during production. Establishing, controlling, and improving existing injection molding, decorating, and assembly processes and their effective transfer through the 24-hour operation.
• Sampling of new moulds/products. Set up new process parameters. Managing new mold and mold change sampling including all documentation. Validating process development efforts and interaction with part quality. Feedback to program engineering (PLM) for follow-up as necessary.
• Quality engineering studies as necessary to respond to internal or external part or process non-conformities.
• Communicating closely with injection management and project teams regarding all aspects of process control.
• Help and coach Shift Leaders and Mold Setters on process control and troubleshooting.
• Adhering to quality system requirements and a focus on continuous improvement in relationship to our process set-ups and their maintenance. • Perform other tasks / projects as necessary to aid the company policy.
- Female or Male
- 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Plastic Technology Engineering, Process Engineering or similar or equal by experience
- At least 5 years in Plastic Injection Molding
- Hands-on experience in Injection Molding, Mold / Machine Set-Up, Process Development & Troubleshooting.
- Superior analytic ability and organizational skills
- Initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to work as a team player
- Good communication skills in Thai & English both spoken & written
- Good computer literacy including MS Office
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only)
along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: Chanida (Cherry)
MNC Manufacturing Team