- Managing of procurement activity by product type.
- Identifying opportunities for negotiation and resourcing to achieve savings.
- To set up a clear commodity strategy over the main purchased product types.
- Promoting supplier involvement in proposing more value-added methods of cost reduction.
- Managing of the Purchasing & Supplier Development teams.
- Raising and placing of orders for requirements for indirect parts to add value and reduce cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Familiar with experience in indirect purchasing in Machining, Construction, tooling, Chemical industry.
- At least 7 years’ experience in managing and supervising a team.
- Knowledge of CPIM, CSCP, CPSM, CPP or other related.
- Strong analytic work, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in writing, reading and spoken English.
- Able to operate a computer: Microsoft Office, ERP.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)