Our client is an international client who produce the tools, equipment and machinery, looking Import & Export coordinator experience.
- Coordinate with overseas suppliers, shipping and custom clearances.
- Air Sea freight handled.
- Document and delivery control, schedules manage.
- Shipment monitor to ensure compliance of regulations.
- Support both overseas and domestic clients for overall requirements
- More than 5 experience in BOI corporate.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in any fields.
- Proactive, strategic management skills, details - oriented.
- Strong communication, Service - minded, detail-oriented.
- Toeic score: 700 up is preferred.
Working hour: Alt/ Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)