This position will be a member of Global IT Applications Team. Responsible to provide solutions that meet user requirements for Division and expand the capability of the ERP system and Business Application system the development & implementation and support the systems
- User Requirement gathering, documentation, defining Project Scope, Understanding business processes, develop as per user requirements.
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Examine and evaluate current systems, identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
Qualification and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, IT or related field.
- Working experience over 5 years with proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development software design, documentation, testing, and maintenance
- Solid knowledge of business information systems especially for manufacturing and production system (MS. Dynamic AX experience will be an advantage)
- Familiarity with programming languages like Visual Basic, Java, MySQL
- Experience in: Multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Linux and Windows systems
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to explain technical details, good problem-solving attitude, good team working
- Ability to work at Patumthani or Ayutthaya in some day.
- Good English communication (Speaking, Writing)