Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Male 25 – 35 years old.
- High Vocational Certificate or upper in Electrical Engineering or related.
- More than 2 years experiences in electrical maintenance and PLC program.
- Support server in company including hardware and software.
- Can control machine in English language.
- Good communication with team and others.
- Require PLC program.
- Allowance: provided bonus 4 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Pinthong 3
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)