Our client is a joint venture of Japan - Thailand. Operational since 1997, the leadership in major pine. More than 10 foreign countries. And sells wood to companies in over 50 companies. Supported by technology from Japan. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details.
- Control and Monitor most of documents and manuals throughout the company align with Internal and External rules and regulations.
- Develops policies and procedures for the company's documents and updates the Document Control procedures to fit with company needs and changes.
- Manages the operation of the Document Control Center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- At least 5 years experienced in ISO handling/Document Control Center.
- Strong knowledge in document control and ISO/9001 regulations.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)