Our client is a leading manufacturing company of processed glass products. Currently, they are looking for an HR Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for all Human Resources matters; recruiting, compensation & benefits, payroll, performance management, employee relations, training and developing and culture building.
- Review company’s salary structure according to the market competitiveness and manage annual compensation programs.
- Manage and review the team’s performance management processes and revise them to suit the nature of the business and to ensure the team’s achievement following KPIs.
- Build up positive team spirit and maintain good employee relations by organizing events and activities to ensure corporate core values are embedded in people practices.
- Provide guidance and consult on Human Resources issues when requested or when needed to improve a division’s performance or relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources managing level
- Experienced in working in a manufacturing firm
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or related fields
- Experiences working in the medium to large scale of business siding with more than 500 employees
- Strong leadership, flexible and adaptable for fast moving business
- Ability to multi‐task to accomplish workload efficiently with excellent time management
- Good work ethic and general business acumen
- Good command of written and spoken English
Benefits: Provident Fund, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Annual Leave
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)