Our client, a Japanese well-known automotive parts manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Human Resources Manager.
- Involved in HRM and HRD including recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits. Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating.
- Manage the manpower planning, recruitment systems and process.
- Manage the implementation of compensation&benefits and policies.
- Manage the annual performance appraisal.
- Manage and budgeting.
- Manage the training and development plan with the goals of the organization.
- Manage and develop career part, succession plans and talent management program.
- Create programs and activities to provide skill development.
- Male/Female age 35 - 45years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development or any related field.
- At least 7years’ experience in HRM, HRD, Training and overall HR functions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management level.
- Good command in English
- Strong analytical skill, multi-tasking skills and communication skill
- Good problem solving skill, able to work under pressure, interpersonal skill, and team working skill
- Good planning, organizing and computer literacy: MS Office, PowerPoint and Internet
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)