Our client, a Japanese well-known automotive parts manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Human Resources General Manager.
- Manage and control overall Human Resources & General Administration tasks.
- Manage manpower planning, recruitment & selection process in order to attract qualify new comer to the organization.
- Effectively setting, managing and monitoring labor cost budget and headcount to be under fiscal plan.
- Planning, managing, implement and monitoring all compensation, benefit and welfare system to be as a tool for employees’ motivation and retention.
- Develop, manage and conduct performance appraisal system, annual increment, bonus payment and promotion system to be as a tool for employee development and motivation.
- Manage training courses including orientation package as plan for all employee levels in order to enhance employee’s skill, knowledge and attitude for growth.
- Managing the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to serve all HR core functions.
- Keep close relationship with Welfares Committee. (Labor union Protection)
- Serving on the management team, managers and superior work forces in Human Resources issues.
- Male / Female, age 40 - 48 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources Management, Laws or related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in management level especially in overall HRM, HRD and GA functions from middle to large size of automotive manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in Thai labor law and labor relation law.
- Mature personality with people management skill, people-oriented, hands-on with result-driven.
- Good command in Japanese & English both spoken and written with computer literacy.
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)