Our client, a Japanese Trading company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Human Resources & Admin Manager.
- Male/Female, age 37-45 years old.
- Bachelor or Higher in Human Resources Management or related fields.
- Over 8 years of experience in HRM & HRD with at least 5 years in Manager level.
- Understanding of individual management tools such as Competency, Modern PMS, Career Development, Succession Plan.
- Good knowledge of the relevant Labors laws.
- Good command of English and Computer literate especially in Excel.
- Have experience working in Japanese Company is preferred.
- Managing a full range of Human Resources and General Administrative functions.
- Managing Organizational / Career Development.
- Managing employee performance evaluation for salary adjustment and summarize report of evaluation result for approval.
- Providing Top Management with professional consultation on key HR issues.
- Work closely with line managers as an internal consultant and specialist on people issues.
- HR & GA Budget control and making monthly report.
- Managing, direct & coordinate the needs for Administration, General Affairs, Office Supplies and Facilities.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00 am - 5.15 pm
Working Location: Silom area
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Position Allowance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)