Our client is an integrated digital agency with three core areas, search, performance and social
- 3-7 years agency-side, brand-side or start-up experience.
- Expert knowledge of social content best practices.
- Possess experience overseeing full strategy planning and execution: media, content, community management, moderation, and analytics.
- Possess experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences.
- Hungry, never-say-die attitude.
- Proven leader who is comfortable managing a small team.
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of performance metrics as related to social endeavors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and display great presentation skills.
- Ability to partner with other leaders (Creative, Editorial, Media Planning, PR) to align teams’ content output across channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Define, develop and deploy social media best practices.
- Manage all content calendars and influencer strategies timelines.
- Collaborate with teams to deliver the best in class social media campaigns.
- Advice, nurture and train team members in becoming best in class social media strategists and content creators.
- Oversee and QA visual production for calendars, social copy and community management.
- Provide insights and analysis around program performance.
- Lead in team growth through trainings and trend spotting for industry changes.
- Work across teams and clients to define strategic plans and holistic social media & outreach marketing proposals.
- Actively contribute solutions to improve to processes and practices Identify social KPIs and metrics.
- Identify social KPIs and metrics.
- Have knowledge and have used social listening/media tools online.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)