Our client is a global supplier of aluminum die castings and casting molds components with manufacturing technologies to produce high quality precision of die casting molds for automotive industry. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Update payroll record by entering charge in exemption, insurance coverage, saving deduction and job title and department/division transfer.
- Prepare report by compiling summaries of earning, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and non-taxable wages.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment and worker compensation payment.
- Provide payroll information by answering question and request.
- Maintain payroll operation by following policies and procedures reporting needed changes.
- Managing HR staff and checking their work.
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing,
- job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers including the recruitment administration.
- Manage posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs).
- Explore the new recruitment channel and give recommendations to the superior.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Preparation of the yearly recruitment plan and the budget.
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, process communicates early warning and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment.
- Evaluate assessment in during probation (60, 90 and 119 days).
- Female, age 30 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Payroll and Recruitment, preferably with a Japanese Company.
- Excellent knowledge in Tax, SSO, Labor law, Recruiting and Selection, Interviewing skills and other related payroll and employment.
- Proficient in “Business Plus” system is a MUST including other computer literacy.
- Good command of English both written and spoken would be an advantage.
- Skilled in Service minded, Precision, Analytical, Communication and Problem solving.
- Salary Package: Up to 50,000 Baht (depend on experience)
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00)
- Bonus: 4 – 5 months
- Position allowance
- Housing allowance
- Perfect attendance
- Health insurance
- Free shuttle bus
- Free lunch
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)