Our client is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the "HR Business Partner .”
“Our client, a USA brand is Manufacturing of Chemicals for the Food industry
- Work closely with an organization’s senior leaders in order to develop an HR agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the organization.
- Handle the Social Accountability Standard
- Be a part of global HR tools implementation and coordinate with other HR and company policy.
- Support HR Manager in the Strategic part regarding to retention initiatives and the development plan.
- Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
- Development and implementation of Health & Safety programs to maintain compliance with safety regulations.
- Conduct the safety training and technical training classes.
- Work closely with safety officer and plant manager to build the safety culture within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Political Science or related fields
- Thai nationality only
- Male or Female
- 3-5 years of experience in Human resources generalist functions- recruitment, training & development Knowledge in safety regulation and safety program
- Good understanding in labor laws and some experience in labor relation law
- Compensation& benefit and industrial management
- Good command in English both written and spoken with good computer proficiency
Office area: Bangplee Industrial Estate
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)