Our client, a Japanese information systems company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR Senior officer.
- Female, Age between 28 – 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in HR training function
- Good command of spoken & written English is required
- Good Computer literacy especially in Excel
- Careful, Independent, mature, analytical, tactful and willing to take up challenge
- Proactive, structured, well-organized and resourceful problem solver
- Prepare the annual training plan, budget and training projects.
- Providing training roadmap for competency, KPI, career path, and talent management.
- Aligning the strategic training and development plan with the company’s objectives, competencies and training needs necessary for employees to perform effectively.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of training plan for each department to ensure training objective and training target are being archived.
- Develop training & development program for all employees through various methods to increase of employee performances.
- Surveying and analyzing training and development needs to create individual development plans.
- Design and operate career management programs and internal certificate
- Support in resource requisition requests and execute recruiting plan such as job posting, interviewing, joining job fair etc.
- Submit monthly headcount report to management
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)