- Perform overall HR and General Affairs activities.
- Handling and supporting for Car and Hotel reservation and HR and GA operational tasks to Rayong’s site and sub-contracts.
- Supporting GA jobs with the team to handle office matters; such as Office Stationary, Driver/Messenger, Maid, Office Facilities related matters (Telephone, Printing Machines, Electricity, Water and Drinking Water), Hema raj Office’s coordination (Fire Evacuation, Air Conditioned Maintenance, Pest Control) and other related in GA functions.
- Assisting to general HR administrative tasks such as facilitating and welcoming the candidates and guests, coordinating for Employee Relations’ activities & company’s events and supporting the documentary HR jobs.
- Supporting HR and GA Team in Bangkok for all HR activities and jobs; such as recruitment coordination, welfares and benefits’ issues, on-boarding and leave’s processes.
- Supporting employee relations matters for Rayong site and company upon request.
- Taking care of Office areas such as the overall office facilities and others.
- Supporting other tasks as assigned by Supervisors and Manager.
- Female, age between 27 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in the HR and GA functions preferably with a Japanese Company will be advantage.
- Strong in GA background experience, Human Resources and Administration functions.
- Good level of computer literate in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Skilled in Service minded, Communication, Team working and Problem solving.
- Good command of English conversations level both written and spoken.
Location: Map Ta Phut, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)