The sixth year of our operation in Thailand and the year in which we are making a fresh start. Defining this as the second foundation of the Thailand Office, we will be making even more efforts.
- Responsible for manage Human resource Generalist
- Manage Employee payroll and compensation & Benefits.
- Responsible for Recruitment and Training Task
- General affair responsible for Visa & Work permit by coordinate with Out sourcing Agency.
- Responsible for Petty cash record and monthly summarize.
- Facilities management.
- Support project coordinator with Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Familiar with new set up and fast growing manufacturing
- Minimum 4 - 8 years in related field.
- Experience in Japanese Company Would be advantage.
- Have knowledge in Human resource Payroll, Recruiting and Training
- Experience in Implement and Expanding business field.
- English proficiency both written and spoken
- Well organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, mature with positive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Social Securities
- Annual Health check
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance IPD
Working Day: Mon - Fri
Working Hours: 8.30 - 18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)