Our client, a Japanese Logistic company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR OFFICER (VISA WORK PERMIT).
- Male or Female, Age 25-30 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Visa & Work permit
- Experience in Admin HR would be advantage.
- Coordination skill between Thai and Japanese people
- Be responsible for issuing Visa and work permit for native Japanese staff
- Prepare all necessary documents to apply work permit and Visa by coordinating with Japanese staff
- Manage all schedule and process of Visa, work permit application, and 90 days notification.
- Handle all problems which are related to any Visa and work permit issues
- Make a good relationship with Labor Department and immigration officer in order to make all application process and negotiation be more smoothly.
- Handle all cancelation and extension process of Visa and work permit.
- Support HR Admin task, for example managing HR related documents
- Coordinate with Outsource Affiliates Company to support Visa & Work permit task.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:00 hours
Working Location: BTS line (silom area)
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)