Our client is an international company. They are looking for HR Manager/Senior HR Manager to join their team.
- Develop and oversee full function of HR management including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Organization Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations
- Ensure that company’s policies, procedures and company’s regulation are aligned with labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy related issues
- Liaise with Government Relations for legalization of expatriate staff. Communicate and maintain positive relationships with government agencies and business partners related to HR maters
- Develop and maintain organization chart, manpower and career planning, job analysis, develop and update job descriptions
- Manage all local and expatriate staff benefits, communicate annual compensation increments, promotions and adjustments to all staff
- Provide prompt advises and resolutions to Line Managers on HR related issues and all level of employee concerning work related issues
- Another related task assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource, Political Science, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience in HRM with knowledge in Recruitment, Hiring, Performance Management, Compensations & Benefits Structure, Employee Relations, Communication and Labor Law
- Pleasant personality, strong interpersonal skill, good team player, responsible and trustworthy with confidential information, multi-tasking and positive attitude, familiar with multinational working environment
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)