Our client is the leading manufacturer of consumer goods. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Perform overall HR activities.
- Establish system and procedure to meet local legal requirement.
- Responsible for Manpower planning, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Counseling including disciplinary management to the employees.
- Advice to management on C&B given to a position are competitive with the market.
- Align the business objectives with the manpower planning process and work out appropriate strategies for recruitment, training and development.
- Provide guidance and advice to line managers and staff on all related human resources matters/employee relations issues such as organizational structure, career guidance, development plan, recruitment, manpower planning.
- Liaise with government and statutory department.
- Support and control all aspects of HR & Administration activities objectives.
- Support Site Director to achieve operation excellence.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Male/Female, age 38 – 48 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR, Admin or GA, with 5 years up in Management level is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in HRM, HRD, Labor laws such as Recruiting & Selection, Payroll, Compensate & Benefits, Employee Relations and other activities related in HR functions.
- Skilled in Management, Communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Good level of English communication both written and spoken.
- Able communicate in Japanese will be an add advantage.
Working day: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)