Our client, a well-known Japanese automotive parts manufacturing company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an HR Manager.
- Female 38 – 42 Years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Familiar with new set up and fast growing manufacturing
- Minimum 10 years in Human resource management
- Strong knowledge in Human resource field
- Experience in set up and implement the Salary structure, Salary survey.
- Have knowledge in Prosoft HRMI system would be advantage
- Excellent in English proficiency both written and spoken
- Well organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, mature with positive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Research and analyst the Salary structure and do the salary survey in current market.
- Set the target and salary rage for both production staffs and office staffs.
- Improving Compensation & Benefit structure for mass production employee.
- Coordinate with Outsource HR consulting firm.
- Set the Policy and regulation for production employee.
- Maintain payroll process using Prosoft HRMI program.
- Set up Competency for Training needs.
- Do the Training survey and training road employee in different area.
- Implement Training process follow training road maps.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)