Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing(Chemical) company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR & GA Manager.
- Male/Female, age 45-55 years
- 10 years’ experience in HR&GA Management function from manufacturing industry is required
- Bachelor's Degree of Human Resources Management or related field.
- Good command in English
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Knowledge in safety management
- Good management, communication and interpersonal skill
- Pro-active, flexible and analytical thinking person
- Overall HR functions (HR strategy, Manpower Planning, Recruitment, People Development, Employee & Labor Relations, Performance Evaluation, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll)
- Responsible for General Affair Tasks (Visa & Work Permit, Petty Cash & Budget, Purchase, office management)
- Safety and Health
- Provide Top Management with professional consultation on key HR issues.
Working day: Mon - Fri 8.00-18.00
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Position allowance, Meal allowance, Travelling allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)