Our client is a Japanese leading in electronic materials. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Lead HR functions by planning and implementing HR policies, programs and practices and providing counselling to employees.
- Manage HR operations of Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations and Legal Compliance to ensure smooth operations.
- Conducting recruitment and selection process manpower, application screening.
- Evaluate and follow up training result to comply with employee competencies and company objective.
- Being responsible for various other assignment to support company business and comply with corporate HR strategy and policies.
- Support in all other ad-hoc HR project/events when assigned.
- Provide advisory support to employees regarding to compensation and benefits policies, programs and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance in all HR related matters.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Perform overall General Affair activities.
- Manage administrative operations, policies, procedures, budgets, facilities, records, equipment and special project plan including coach and manage team members.
- Supporting GA jobs with the team to handle office matters, such as Office Stationaries, Driver/Messenger, Maid, Office Facilities related matters (Telephone, Printing Machines, Electricity, Water and Drinking Water) and other related in GA functions.
- Taking care of Office areas such as the overall office facilities and others.
- Supporting other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Female/Male, age 40 – 48 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 8 years’ experience in HRM, HRD and GA with managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in Tax, SSO, Labor law, Recruiting & Selection, Interviewing skills and other related payroll and employment.
- Skilled in Service minded, Precision, Analytical, Communication and Problem solving.
- Proficient in HR software system and other computer literacy.
- Fluently in English communication both written and spoken is a must. And if able to communicate in Japanese will be an advantage.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri + 2 Sat
- Bonus: 3.5 – 4.5 months
- Position allowance
- Housing allowance
- Gasoline allowance
- Food allowance
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)